FIFA World Cup is one of the most popular and breath taking tournament played between many countries from all over the world. It happens after duration of every 4 years; fans are really crazy for this and all they want is to attend one match in the FIFA World Cup. The upcoming FIFA World Cup is going to be held in Russia in the year 2018. Preparations for the FIFA World Cup are going on with full swing and people are really ecstatic about the world cup.
The tournament is going to start in the month of June and the opening match will be played in Moscow. There have been many controversies regarding the World Cup. It is a great fiesta of the game where 2 nations clash against each other giving fans the pleasure of watching world class football. The stadiums in Russia are almost ready to kick off the tournament next year, though some of the parts are left but they will be soon over. Well there are certain things that one should get to know about the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
1. Hosting Country: The Russians are all set to prepare all the stadiums for the World Cup. They have also invested a lot of money for the stadiums. Vladimir Putin is investing 10 billion USD on this 2018 event; and he is distributing cash for the new outlook of the stadiums in Russia. There are a total of 12 stadiums with 7 totally new; two amazingly re-established and three newly opened within the past three years.
2. Date of the 2018 FIFA World Cup: The tournament is going to kick off from 14th of June and it is going to last at least a span of two months.
3. Participating Countries: The final number of participating countries is 32 including the hosting nation as per the rules of FIFA. The hosting country of the 21st FIFA World Cup is Russia and it is for the first time that the world cup is being held in the Soviet Union.
4. Bidding of 2018 FIFA: There were four countries who were indulged in bidding for the 2018 FIFA World Cup; though the country with the highest number of votes was Russia.
5. Qualification process: The qualification process of the 2018 FIFA World Cup is still not announced by the governing board; it is still yet to be disclosed.
6. Number of Participating team: The number of participating team in the 2018 FIFA World Cup is 32.
7. Venues of the tournament: There are a total of 12 stadiums with 7 totally new; two amazingly re-established and three newly opened within the past three years.
8. Hosting Cities: There are a total of 12 hosting cities that are going to host the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Some of the names of the city are- Kalingrad, Kazan, Moscow, Saint Petersburg etc.
9. Stadiums of Russia: As per mentioned above, there are a total of 12 stadiums in Russia. 3 of them are newly opened and 2 are re-established due to the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
10. Schedule of the World Cup: The schedule, time and date of the matches of the tournament are still not published.
11. 2018 World Cup song: The World Cup song of the 2018 FIFA World Cup has been launched and you can watch it online.
12. World Cup tickets: According to FIFA, the governing body, fans will not be able to buy individual tickets; there might be some package regarding the buying of the tickets. The ticket packages might also involve matches of a specific team or host city. The rates of the ticket will differ.
13. World Cup packages: There will be some of exciting packages going on during the ongoing FIFA World Cup.
14. Game time of the World Cup: The game time of the world cup is yet to be announced and we will update you later with that.
15. Theme song of the 2018 World Cup: The FIFA world cup 2018 theme song as we mentioned earlier is out and you can easily watch it on youtube.com.